Virtual Email for Android .net Gone? No Longer Supported?

This is a discussion on Virtual Email for Android .net Gone? No Longer Supported? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; So I know I am probably the only one who messes with the virtual email address that used to be available ( maybe still is?). ...

Thread: Virtual Email for Android .net Gone? No Longer Supported?

Virtual Email for Android .net Gone? No Longer Supported?

So I know I am probably the only one who messes with the virtual email address that used to be available ( maybe still is?). Since time has gone by since I was getting spam from this email address to this email address ( I know - very confusing!) I went back and changed the forwarding address since I needed to make a change on a website asso. with this email. The change was pending for days- like 3-4,( should only take 5 minutes or so) and checked on it today and the page refreshed, and disappeared.

I can't seem to find the edit virtual email button, and wanted to know if the change was still pending, broken, etc. Now the control for virtual email has seemed to disappear.

Is this email service now defunct? Since I still have a password asso. with this email, I seem to have a problem changing it, or recovering it.

Anyone? Thanks
    Last edited by buzzman; 12-14-2016 at 05:36 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is there a Moderator or an Admin who can answer this question? Or should I report myself to get your attention? Lol
    Happy New Year everybody.

Hey buzzman, seems like mine is no longer working too. Did you ever figure it out?

This situation has previously been addressed with an Administrator.

It may have been addressed, but not answered to those of us asking if our android.net emails have been cancelled. I just tried to send something to my android.net email and it was bounced back. It would have been nice to have been notified.

I am sorry. I am not an administrator here and can not give an answer. Suggest you send a PM to one of the administrators listed in the appropriate link under the Quick Links heading at the top of the page.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links