What do you use more Facebook or Twitter?

This is a discussion on What do you use more Facebook or Twitter? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; HTC, that just raises the question of why anyone would be so stupid as to sign up for Facebook in the first place. "We here ...

View Poll Results: What do you use more Twitter or Facebook?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twiiter

9 16.98%
  • Facebook

44 83.02%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What do you use more Facebook or Twitter?

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    HTC, that just raises the question of why anyone would be so stupid as to sign up for Facebook in the first place.

"We here at Android.net respect your privacy, and so should you. Because of this we strongly suggest that you stop using Facebook and cancel your account if you're a current user and strongly discourage anyone from signing up for it in the first place if you haven't already."

Ah, to dream.

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Trashcan View Post
    Twitter mos def.

Facebook is wack; pure garbage. In fact, Facebook is the iPhone of the social networking world whilst Twitter is Android (I know, phone compared to OS). Facebook is getting lame, old, and people are starting to realize this. Give it a few years and it'll go to the wayside a la MySpace. Twitter is pretty sweet because not only can you communicate with friends but it allows you to stay up to date with other sites in real time. Just way more convenient with 99% less clutter and BS.
    MySpace is actually about to shut down. I think the owners are trying to sell it as a social music sharing site.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android.net App

There is not much to look at in this signature.

Don't use either myself, but to each his own! :D

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    Quote Originally Posted by furbearingmammal View Post
    HTC, that just raises the question of why anyone would be so stupid as to sign up for Facebook in the first place.

"We here at Android.net respect your privacy, and so should you. Because of this we strongly suggest that you stop using Facebook and cancel your account if you're a current user and strongly discourage anyone from signing up for it in the first place if you haven't already."

Ah, to dream.
    That is why I quit using it. I ditched the email account that I had used with Facebook because of the countless spam emails that I was getting. I never put any info on fb except for two pictures and and email address. I am glad I quit. My new gmail is completely spam free!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android.net App

There is not much to look at in this signature.

I use neither. I don't use social networking sites at all. These forums are the closest I get to doing so.

I have both. I use facebook the most and its for social purposes, and twitter is just for following sports, android, and ipod news.

Twitter
    spaz33g
    I use both and I guess I would say I use Twitter more since all my friends use it and we get each others updates texted to each other and use it to assist in organizing plans to get together.

tappin and a talkin

My twitter usage (99% read-only) has skyrocketed over the past few weeks, especially since I got my Fascinate. As a news junkie, the speed of twitter is too much for me to stay away from. Highly addictive. Facebook, on the other hand, let's me slow it down a bit and catch up with friends. Funny how things change.

I have use both, but use Twitter more because alot of the Android Devs are on and I can see whats cooking.

Personal - Facebook

Android World - Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links