New Firefox 4 Beta 9

This is a discussion on New Firefox 4 Beta 9 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Originally Posted by AndroidJames It's good but now we are closing to final version as some Tech sites reported launching date in Feb 2010. Nice. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Firefox 4 Beta 9

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidJames View Post
    It's good but now we are closing to final version as some Tech sites reported launching date in Feb 2010.
    Nice. FF is hands down the best browser. The only good about chrome is there simple UI, but it can be reproduceds in FF, chrome doesnt have all the addons FF has. There's nothing chrome can do that FF can't, but the same is not true in reverse.

{{ WugFresh }}

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600 View Post
    I'm curious also about Firefox for Android. I thought there was maybe a new build for Android.
    The beta for android was horrible the last time I tried it. It took for ever to load up and omits the copy to clipboard feature which I use alot on my android. As for the PC version I been a beta tester since the beginning and it seems ok.

Idk if FF is the best browser. I've taken a liking to opera lately. Its the fastest on the market you know. Ff betas subpar in comparison. I do use ff on linux though

Sent from my DROIDX using Android.net App
    <- ignore the dancing android - I want to murder everyone

Oh. I was talking about firefox for desktops. Their beta on the phone is horribly unstable.

Opera mini is an interesting little browser for the phone. They are inovators with the way they precompress webpages before they load on your phone. Its very slick technology which makes their browser incredibly fast. They also keep your last page in cache so the back button is instantaneous. Very cool.

The last time I used opera was when I had the iPhone, I used it as my primary browser back then. Now I have been using dolphin mini, I like their UI. Maybe I will check out opera again. Thanks for the reminder.

{{ WugFresh }}

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links