Wow the iPhone fans!

This is a discussion on Wow the iPhone fans! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I am a total Apple fanboi but even I was a it put off my the situation yesterday. I went over to a small party ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wow the iPhone fans!

Wow the iPhone fans!

I am a total Apple fanboi but even I was a it put off my the situation yesterday.

I went over to a small party and was showing another DX user a few things on my phones ROM and theme no big deal. A few people saw me whizzing around the screen and asked "Is that the new iPhone on Verizon?"

I was like, "No this is a Droid X. But it is on Verizon too "

They all said, "OH" and walked away.

I wanted to scream at them, "The iPhone that is coming out on VZ is the same freaking iPhone that has been out for almost a year you morons!"

But I was good.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

LOL. Some people are just dumb. I was waiting to here a story like this.
    New to Android or just need a refresher course, Abe has you covered
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for Android.net
    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

I could create a thread that says "Wow, the Droid Fans." Just as bad if not worst then iPhone.

Android Enthusiast It's Bubba " v "'s Avatar
    I'm not a advocate for I-Phones or AT&T...

But the I-Pad...without the Phone is one screaming Machine...It's True...I hate to say it....However, I Love my DX and the Performance is Awesome...I can Scoot n Hoot around on this Phone Like a Tiger chasing its Prey....its every bit a Screaming Machine too...My Opinion
    Never...Have I had one Problem with this phone since I've purchased... its been almost a year now...
    Yeah, Bubba did it...He Always gets Something going.... Its a Family Site Too...Yaa know

Twitter
    androiddotnet
    I have come to realize that no one really cares about my phone except myself and the community I am a part of - if anyone in real life called me a fanboy it definitely wouldn't be because I flaunt my Droid and rub it in everyone's face, it would be because of the time and effort I put into the community, my personal device and the help I offer across the board and in life pertaining to Android, it's no secret what I do here on the forum - if I thought someone had the new Bionic and I came to realize it was only a Droid X - I would also show little interest, not so much because the DX is a bad device but because I am anticipating the Bionic - and the DX is old news, it's human nature to react that way

I have been a bit confused with all the Iphone buzz myself. I like the phone, my friends and siblings have them, but we don't go back and forth with each other going look what I can do, and they understand that my Droid can smack their phones up and down the street but in a friendly battle if they so choose.

But really it is an old phone in a new place so it baffles me to see so much hype.

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    I expect people to be sad come June because thy will buy the iPhone 4, and when the 5 comes out with a tiny spec upgrade, they will be glued to their 4 with a two year contract and will be all sad that their phone does not have that tiny little feature.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android.net App
    sketch42 likes this.

There is not much to look at in this signature.

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    At least you kept your composure DD! Lol

I used to be like that. I broke down and got a Samsung last month and love it. It can definitely do more than the iPhone and has more overall capabilities. However, the reason I still like the iPhone better is the design. It is simply the most beautifully-designed mobile device I've ever laid eyes on. I can't just get enough of it's simplicity. Plus the fact that they make tons of accessories for it and would be able to integrate with my car. That's the appeal for me: design and accessories. But I do have to say I'm starting to think Android OS blows iOS out of the water.

Twitter
    garemlin
    I am about ready to lose one of my own to the iPhone. Ever since my daughter left for college she has been realizing the advantages of a smart phone. Told her if she wanted one she would pay the extra above and beyond what we pay already. Had her pretty much sold on the Droid Pro. That is until the iPhone was announced this week. She uses her Touch when on the go on campus so she is used to it. And she has bought many apps already. Tried to convince her of the advantages of android. She has played with my Droid and X on many occasions. But she says it is more than she needs. And any of you with older kids knows what it is like trying to change the mind of a stubborn 18 year old. Oh well. Another one lost. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links