A little winter venting!

This is a discussion on A little winter venting! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Ok just need to vent a little bit... I hate the snow, I mean hate it with a burning passion. Almost as much, if not ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A little winter venting!

Android Enthusiast OneTenderRebel's Avatar

A little winter venting!

Ok just need to vent a little bit...

I hate the snow, I mean hate it with a burning passion. Almost as much, if not more, than I hate the Yankees (Red Sox fan here). We have gotten over 40 inches of snow in the last week and a half. I have done no less than 15 hours of snowblowing and shoveling. Which BTW thank God for snowblowers!!! Also we developed a massive leak in the roof because all the snow and ice built up on it. So I had the lovely privilege of going onto said roofs and removing the snow. I also had to take a blowtorch to the sides of the roof where it meets the house cause that is how the water was getting in. The ice was melting and finding it's way in somehow. So a big portion of the living room ceiling needs to be replaced now. Thankfully it's just sheetrock and won't be too expensive or difficult. Moral of the story if you live somewhere where it snows a lot, MOVE AWAY while you still can. Haha I actually was living in Virginia Beach for the last 6 years and then last February I moved back to New Hampshire, I still wonder what I was thinking, haha. Anyways, thankfully I can keep a good sense of humor about the situation. Here's to hoping for not a single inch more of snow ever again!!!
    To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Its to bad that your burning hatred can't melt the snow for you.
    I feel you though I live in Michigan and although we don't always get a ton of snow when we do it sucks. And I have to shovel it all by hand. My dad still hasn't fixed our broken snow blower for the last 5 or 6 years.

Sent from my Droid using Android.net App
    OneTenderRebel likes this.
    New to Android or just need a refresher course, Abe has you covered
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for Android.net
    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

Super Moderator/Rescue Squad jstafford1's Avatar
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver7714 View Post
    Its to bad that your burning hatred can't melt the snow for you.
    I feel you though I live in Michigan and although we don't always get a ton of snow when we do it sucks. And I have to shovel it all by hand.

There's a cream for that....

Sent from somewhere...

Twitter
    droidforums
    haha, and that's exactly why I live in austin

OTR, 40" in a week and a half is nothing. LOL Our last two big storms dumped 44" in 4 days and 36" in 3 days, and they are calling for 8" tonight alone. I feel your pain though, my snow blower wont run. I solved the ice dam problem though, i put a metal roof on last summer. 56 more days until spring!!!!!

This made me laugh:
    Quote Originally Posted by WugFresh View Post
    I agree, I don't think the hacking community saved them {Motorola}... But let me be a disgruntled customer. RARRRR!!!!

Wow that is a lot. Just saw the news and they are expecting another blizzard Tuesday into Wednesday, could dump another 20 inches if it hits dead on. I am going to need to go somewhere tropical that has many a adult beverage after this, haha.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)
    To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Where do you live BD somewhere near Buffalo?

I wish it would snow like that in southeast texas. It just gets so cold and we have to work in it.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WE ARE HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by x-tac23 View Post
    I wish it would snow like that in southeast texas. It just gets so cold and we have to work in it.
    Trust me, you only think you want it to snow that much. It's cool for Christmas and all but when you seem to be getting a major storm every week or so it gets old fast.

I feel the same as rebel. I'm in Bangor Maine and hate the winters. Came here from Cheapeake VA where I lived for 17 yrs.

Sent from my Droid 1 with UD 2.5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links