The Dimly-Lit Basement

This is a discussion on The Dimly-Lit Basement within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Originally Posted by verwon I'll send you a PM, not at my computer right now, can't take it to the tub with me. LOL Beamed ...

Page 47 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1396
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Dimly-Lit Basement

  1. #461
    Android Sr Member Not_Garrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    175
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'll send you a PM, not at my computer right now, can't take it to the tub with me. LOL

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    lol lol ltm

    Wait, are you PM'ing me from your tub?

  2. #462
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Garrett View Post
    It's just because the Clearomizers are pretty popular right now... They're like the latest trend in the ecig world lol. They do look really cool tho!

    What the heck is a clearomizer ???



    Sent from my Pre2 HD using Android.net App for webOS by deCorvett which is a pretty awesome app of I do say so myself

  3. #463
    Android Junkie verwon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,276
    Thanked
    21 times
    Twitter
    verwon
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    What the heck is a clearomizer ???
    L

    Sent from my Pre2 HD using Android.net App for webOS by deCorvett which is a pretty awesome app of I do say so myself
    A cartridge thing for an electronic vapor cigarette. To put it simply.


    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo

  4. #464
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    A cartridge thing for an electronic vapor cigarette. To put it simply.


    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Does it make it more addictive? Cuz I only smoke the addictive stuff .. that allegedly kill ... pack and a half Marlboro per day a d I look cool doin it


    Sent from my Desire HD using Android.net App

  5. #465
    Android Sr Member Not_Garrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    175
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    What the heck is a clearomizer ???



    Sent from my Pre2 HD using Android.net App for webOS by deCorvett which is a pretty awesome app of I do say so myself
    Basically, it holds your eliquid...

    Oh and nice tag you got there! haha

  6. #466
    Android Sr Member Not_Garrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    175
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Does it make it more addictive? Cuz I only smoke the addictive stuff .. that allegedly kill ... pack and a half Marlboro per day a d I look cool doin it


    Sent from my Desire HD using Android.net App
    haha

    No, it doesn't make it more addictive. The nicotine is part of the eliquid and varies from 0mg/ml to 36mg/ml or so.

  7. #467
    Android Junkie verwon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,276
    Thanked
    21 times
    Twitter
    verwon
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Does it make it more addictive? Cuz I only smoke the addictive stuff .. that allegedly kill ... pack and a half Marlboro per day a d I look cool doin it


    Sent from my Desire HD using Android.net App
    It still has nicotine, unless you specifically want ones that don't.

    And some of them have even more than regular cigs.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo

  8. #468
    Android Sr Member Not_Garrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    175
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It still has nicotine, unless you specifically want ones that don't.

    And some of them have even more than regular cigs.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Yea, I have some juice with a nicotine content of 48mg/ml. That's too high to safely vape by itself lol lol. I cut it down with some other juice. I generally stay between 24 and 18mg/ml....

  9. #469
    Android Junkie verwon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,276
    Thanked
    21 times
    Twitter
    verwon
    The one store here carries the whole range.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo

  10. #470
    Android Enthusiast sketch42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    sketch42_
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'll send you a PM, not at my computer right now, can't take it to the tub with me. LOL

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Too bad that evo doesn't have a front facing camera.. Oh wait.. It does

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Page 47 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

japan saxy

,

japan.saxy

,

japanese saxy girls

,
japanesesaxygirl
,

japanesesaxygirls

,
japanis.saxygirls
,

japansaxy

,

realhardcoredude@gmail.com

,

sprint evo out of stock

,

sprint evo out of stock on line again in 2011

,
switchedgear dating profile
,

switchedgear forums

,

switchedgear on twitter

,

switchedgear profile online dating

,

verwon, seattle

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum