New rom

This is a discussion on New rom within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I accidently deleted the rom on my to would I add a new one Sent from my Milestone XT720 using

Thread: New rom

New rom

I accidently deleted the rom on my to would I add a new one

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm sorry there has been no response to your post. I'm responding now only because I'm new to the forum. I hope I will be able to help you. The beat way I've found to find roms is through Google. Use the model number from behind your battery, or in your "about phone" option in the settings menu, and search for the corresponding rom for your phone. You can also always use the premium version of rom manager from clockwork mod, that is if your phone is still accessible other than the recovery. The rom manager will already know your phone model and and find the corresponding rom for your phone, as well as install them for you. It is also recommended to have an up to date gapps (Google apps) zip on your SD card so you can install them rutting the installation of your rom. No matter which method you use to find a rom I would suggest using either a cyanogen mod rom and kernal or a rom based on the cyanogen mod. Of you don't know (or those new to the process who might be reading this) cyanogen mod 7 (CM7) is the current cyanogen mod version which is based off of and will give you android 2.3.7 (gingerbread). I hope this helps.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links