FS: Ally Multimedia Desktop Charger & Navi Mount

This is a discussion on FS: Ally Multimedia Desktop Charger & Navi Mount within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I'm temporarily back on the CrackBerry, until my replacement Incredible comes in (the Ally went back today), so I'm going to part with my Desktop ...

Thread: FS: Ally Multimedia Desktop Charger & Navi Mount

I'm temporarily back on the CrackBerry, until my replacement Incredible comes in (the Ally went back today), so I'm going to part with my Desktop charger & Navi mount. I'd really like to sell them as a pair, and about half retail shipped would be nice (say 30.00 for both?). The desktop charger comes with a USB cable & wall-power adapter (just like the one that comes with the Ally), and the Navi-mount is basically just the mount (you'll need a car charger to keep the phone charged while in the mount). Both are in excellent shape, and work perfectly.

Shipping will be UPS ground, so please only continental US only .

If FS posts aren't allowed on here, just let me know.

See my reviews of both accessories on my blog here (and featured posts on the accessories forums).

I'll also throw in 2 verizon-branded Ally screen protectors...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by heffe2001 View Post
    I'm temporarily back on the CrackBerry, until my replacement Incredible comes in (the Ally went back today), so I'm going to part with my Desktop charger & Navi mount. I'd really like to sell them as a pair, and about half retail shipped would be nice (say 30.00 for both?). The desktop charger comes with a USB cable & wall-power adapter (just like the one that comes with the Ally), and the Navi-mount is basically just the mount (you'll need a car charger to keep the phone charged while in the mount). Both are in excellent shape, and work perfectly.

Shipping will be UPS ground, so please only continental US only .

If FS posts aren't allowed on here, just let me know.

See my reviews of both accessories on my blog here (and featured posts on the accessories forums).

I'll also throw in 2 verizon-branded Ally screen protectors...

Looks like they are now sold, thanks for looking .

Darn should have signed up yesterday

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links