Verizon to start selling iPad Oct. 28

This is a discussion on Verizon to start selling iPad Oct. 28 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Verizon to start selling iPad Oct 28 article from CNNMoney.com. This means the iPhone cannot be far behind. The iPhone has been rumored for some ...

Thread: Verizon to start selling iPad Oct. 28

Verizon to start selling iPad Oct 28 article from CNNMoney.com. This means the iPhone cannot be far behind. The iPhone has been rumored for some time to come to Verizon in January.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Qasar View Post
    Verizon to start selling iPad Oct 28 article from CNNMoney.com. This means the iPhone cannot be far behind. The iPhone has been rumored for some time to come to Verizon in January.

Hmmmmm...... i guess it appears to be true since the article says that Verizon actually announced it. Although who really knows when and if an Apple iPhone will come out on Verizon. I have posted a recent blog on this topic and would greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the issue with me.

http://www.lgallyforums.com/blog/12/...le-or-android/

Personally, I would never convert to iPhone. I prefer open source and fair market practices. Yet I am a fan of the prospect. The greatest aspect of iPhone's convert to include CDMA is the resulting price wars across the board, especially in data plans. Currently, data plans are still very arbitrarily assigned by vendor, IMO. For example texts cost $.10 each for us with Verizon but texts use very little information on the network. My "Unlimited" Data Plan should definitely cover that. Texts are free on some networks. (I know there are ways around this but we should not need them.)

IMO, the iPhone is coming to Verizon. All that info you shared in the blog and other sources I have read have been too coincidental. It would also be the smartest thing for Apple after the 4G antennae debacle, and years of ridicule about the AT&T network troubles.

I want to ask what is foundation of iPhone? What differences it have from other phones?
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 08-21-2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Removed links to non curated sites from signature

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links