Dexter!!!

This is a discussion on Dexter!!! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Does anyone else totally LOVE this show? My DVR is taping it right now since we were at a Christmas party tonight. I will be ...

Thread: Dexter!!!

Does anyone else totally LOVE this show? My DVR is taping it right now since we were at a Christmas party tonight. I will be so bummed that there will not be a weekly dose of Dex til the new season starts.

Also, for those of you who like him and missed him on Jimmy Fallon this week, check out him singing a Dexterized version of an old Christmas carol. http://www.hulu.com/watch/198997/lat...christmas-song

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    Does anyone else totally LOVE this show? My DVR is taping it right now since we were at a Christmas party tonight. I will be so bummed that there will not be a weekly dose of Dex til the new season starts.

Also, for those of you who like him and missed him on Jimmy Fallon this week, check out him singing a Dexterized version of an old Christmas carol. http://www.hulu.com/...-christmas-song

I love Dexter. I watch it religiously with my wife on Sundays (while we DVR Boardwalk Empire for Mondays). I was disappointed that Lumen wasn't sticking around for next season, but the way they wrote her out was rather brilliant, I thought.

i thought the first 11 episodes were great but they could have ended it much better...everyone died i thought was going to and lumen lived happily ever after in minnesota. very predictable.

I was hoping Jordan would have taken that whiny b*tch out. I hated Lumen from the get-go. She can go live happily ever after, just not with Dex. Deb surprised me with her letting them go, because she is always so by the book, but given her experience with the ITK, I guess it fits. Sunday night won't be the same...... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Ak8s View Post
    I was hoping Jordan would have taken that whiny b*tch out. I hated Lumen from the get-go. She can go live happily ever after, just not with Dex. Deb surprised me with her letting them go, because she is always so by the book, but given her experience with the ITK, I guess it fits. Sunday night won't be the same...... *sigh*

I suppose she was whiny, but I was envisioning her and Dexter double teaming scumbags with their knives.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links