Motorola Xoom Tablet Android 3.0

This is a discussion on Motorola Xoom Tablet Android 3.0 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; LG also has a tablet running Android 3.0 but it is with T-Mobile. I didn't like the look of the Galaxy but the Xoom looks ...

Thread: Motorola Xoom Tablet Android 3.0

LG also has a tablet running Android 3.0 but it is with T-Mobile.

I didn't like the look of the Galaxy but the Xoom looks sleek. It will have 1 GB Ram, 32 GB on-board memory with SD Expansion slot, 10.1" screen. It is 3G but upgradable to 4G LTE.

Accessories include a Bluetooth keyboard, a standard charging dock, and a speaker dock with output to TV.

No word on price yet.
    Motorola Droid 4

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Any updates with this xoom tablet? Can you post some image of this gadget dude? Maybe this can be a big hit.

The only images are a couple of stock photos.

Here is the Youtube video link but even it doesn't show much: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=D7zheLybA-Q
    Motorola Droid 4

Hmm, price tag is $800 and you have to buy at least 1 month data fot $20 to use the Wi Fi. Which is about the stupidest thing I have heard of. Why not just make the price tag $820?

I was planning on getting one of these but not for that much and not if they think consumers are stupid.
    Motorola Droid 4

Now they are saying that the Xoom will cost $1,199.99. I guess I will have to wait for something a little bit cheaper, like $600 cheaper.
    Motorola Droid 4

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links