How do I uninstall an App on the LG GM360

This is a discussion on How do I uninstall an App on the LG GM360 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; ...but i'm desperate, and I couldn't find any forums for the handset that I have, which is an LG GM360. Does anyone know how to ...

Thread: How do I uninstall an App on the LG GM360

...but i'm desperate, and I couldn't find any forums for the handset that I have, which is an LG GM360.

Does anyone know how to uninstall/delete an app that was mistakingly downloaded for this handset? I bought it today as I wanted a cheap phone. I downloaded a game (Who wants to be a millionaire?) which has a play screen that is too big for my screen, making the game unplayable.

How do I remove it?

I swear this is the only time I will come here with the wrong handset, and I apologize for doing so previously. Also, is this a girls phone? I have only seen comments relating to parents buying this for their daughters. If I had known at the time I saw it in the store (Phones4u), then I would not have bought it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not a problem as some of the members here have family members with other phones. Which operating system does that phone use? For my ally I have to go into setting, applications, manage applications, select the app from the list and there is an option to delete it there. If that doesn't help come on back and let us know and maybe someone else will have a better answer.

I am not sure as it isn't a smartphone. It is a basic touch screen phone with social networking and browser capabilities.

I have worked out how to delete the game by the way. It was difficult to work out as there are no clear instructions. Apparently, I just had to sort the game into the top of the games list, which is ridiculous as it should be possible to delete games and apps from any point regardless of how they appear in the list. All I need to do now is return it, save my cash, and buy an LG Ally handset.

Hopefully, I can get the £59.99 back without any arguments and just use the SIM without any problems in an LG Ally handset.

Glad you figured it out, sorry I couldn't help. Hopefully you mean the SD card as the Ally doesn't use a SIM card. And the Ally comes with a 4 gig SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by sherongb View Post
    Glad you figured it out, sorry I couldn't help. Hopefully you mean the SD card as the Ally doesn't use a SIM card. And the Ally comes with a 4 gig SD card.

Well it doesn't matter now anyway since Phones4U refuse to give me a refund for my handset.

Ah. I didn't know that the LG Ally didn't use a SIM card. That would have been a problem if I were able to get one, which I won't be able to now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links