NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Any NBA fans here? I'm a HUGE Mavs fan and I think this is the best chance they have had in years to win it ...

Thread: NBA Playoffs

danDroid

NBA Playoffs

Any NBA fans here? I'm a HUGE Mavs fan and I think this is the best chance they have had in years to win it all.

Mavs vs Cavs in the finals

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Not a big NBA fan but I can tell you the hockey games have been spectacular!

not an NBA fan, would like a better MLB app though, not really into the ones we have. I want to see video coverage.

danDroid
    well, both the times I thought would be in the Finals are gone.. who would have though

Well, I also thought that the Mavs would have a good chance to reach the finals this year but it seems like it wasn't their year again. The Cavaliers made it to the NBA playoff 2010 semi-finals at least but the Celtics were just better, especiall in the last three games. The loss of the Mavs against the Spurs was bitter but, yeah, the Mavs have to try again, next year.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links