Palm Pre Cam Captures....

This is a discussion on Palm Pre Cam Captures.... within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I knwo this is an EVO forum, but in the past 2 days Ive captured 2 things with the cam that actually came out well...One ...

Thread: Palm Pre Cam Captures....

Palm Pre Cam Captures....

I knwo this is an EVO forum, but in the past 2 days Ive captured 2 things with the cam that actually came out well...One of em is a lighting strike from a storm that rolled through Thursday night...

And 2 is a vid from a concert I went to last night...Drowning Pool saying goodbye with the song Bodies

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLn9CmbCX-c[/ame]

Cant wait for the EVO's Cam if the Pre can do this, I cant imagine what the EVO will do!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's a cool picture.

I'm not a big Drowning Pool fan. Although I will say that I have seen them live (with their original singer) and they did put on an excellent show.

Video is up

I went specifically to see them and ended up seeing NONPoint too, Ive been wanting to see them for a year or so and havnt had a chance to get there yet...Absolution was there too, they were good, and DropVeil, They sucked my left, and right testicle...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links