What other phones have you owned?

This is a discussion on What other phones have you owned? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Thought it would be interesting to kind of do a history of "smart" phones you've owned. I think I started with a Treo 500, then ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What other phones have you owned?

Admin

What other phones have you owned?

Thought it would be interesting to kind of do a history of "smart" phones you've owned.

I think I started with a Treo 500, then 600, then 650P... never wanted a Windows Palm Treo, thought it was blasphemy.

Then went from there to Blackberrys with the 8830 World, then a Curve, another Curve, tried an iPhone for a day, took it back, then later tried a Storm for a day, took it back, then settled into my Droid after using a Curve again for a while.

What about you guys?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ok, here is my story I had AT&T for 6 yrs, I owned Treo 600,650 and 700 (not sure if correct model), then I moved to the HTC Tilt, Iphone 3G, 3GS. Recently moved to verizon and tried the Motorola Droid, awesome phone, but had issues with call quality so I decided to move to Sprint, had the HTC hero for a week and got the HTC EVO today and I'm loving this phone, I love the fact that is huge, awesome A+++++

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by naykam0810 View Post
    Ok, here is my story I had AT&T for 6 yrs, I owned Treo 600,650 and 700 (not sure if correct model), then I moved to the HTC Tilt, Iphone 3G, 3GS. Recently moved to verizon and tried the Motorola Droid, awesome phone, but had issues with call quality so I decided to move to Sprint, had the HTC hero for a week and got the HTC EVO today and I'm loving this phone, I love the fact that is huge, awesome A+++++
    Thats a pretty impressive phone journey. How have you liked the call quality on the EVO so far?

My Hero was my first smartphone. Before that I was a big fan of Sanyo's rugged line (from most recent to oldest)- Pro-700, SCP-7050, MM-7500, RL-7300, and before that a Panasonic Duramax EB-TX220 on AT&T. Right now I have a Motorola Renegade that I got due to problems with multiple Pro-700s. It is the worst phone I've ever owned. The Hero got returned so I could get the EVO.

first phone ever was an old att phone my mom had a family plan when i was like 16 then i got metro pcs i had that for a couple of years then i got palm treo windows mobile version that was my first smart phone , after that blackberry for 6 years every blackberry you could think off i have had even the one that has NO color screen . now finaly my first ever 4G E V O

Junior Member Dutchman in Seattle's Avatar
    Palme Pre -HTC Touch Pro - Samsung Ace - Samsung I830 - Lotus One

Was on TMO started with pearl then went to curve then to g1 then to nexus one and now switched to sprint with evo. I love android phones. My wife has a samsung moment my sisters got a hero and my dad got evo same day i did.

I love android phones
    I could never own a non-android phone again, especially after getting the EVO.

WERA689
    LG500, Samsung BlackJackII, iPhone 3Gs, Nexus One. Love Android! Hate WinMo. Meh to the iOS.

Currently m using EVo and i m loving it.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links