need help

This is a discussion on need help within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Help! I have a phone number that keeps calling me in the middle of the night. Two rings and nothing. When i call back the ...

Thread: need help

need help

Help! I have a phone number that keeps calling me in the middle of the night. Two rings and nothing. When i call back the number it says not in service. What i'm looking for is a call blocker that will block a call and not allow it to leave a voicemail. I seen Extreme call blocker in the app market, has anyone used it? Is there another one out there that works in the way i need? Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Help! I have a phone number that keeps calling me in the middle of the night. Two rings and nothing. When i call back the number it says not in service. What i'm looking for is a call blocker that will block a call and not allow it to leave a voicemail. I seen Extreme call blocker in the app market, has anyone used it? Is there another one out there that works in the way i need? Thanks
    Program the number into your contacts, then select that contact to go straight to voice mail. That should take care of it for you.

Edit: Sorry didn't see the part about blocking voicemail, I'm not aware of any that will allow you to block a number like that.

Thanks its a start

You might try this also, its allows you to silence your phone at night, with a the ablility to allow exceptions for emergencies.

Bedside (Night Clock) - Android app on AppBrain

not sure where to post this question so here it is. I've heard talk of an app that allows you to fade out you apps and widgets on the screen so you can see your wallpapers better. Is this possible? Where might i find it?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links