Htc Evo size

This is a discussion on Htc Evo size within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Like alot of you out there when i first got the Evo i was shocked at how big the phone really was. There is so ...

Thread: Htc Evo size

Htc Evo size

Like alot of you out there when i first got the Evo i was shocked at how big the phone really was. There is so much we can do with our phone now that the little phone's of the past are just that, the past. If you have not done so yet grab your old phone again and see how small it feels. I hope that when my Evo runs its course that Sprint will stick with the larger style for us who just love it. What do you think about the size of your new Evo? Does it still feel big in your hand or does your old phone now look like it shrunk? lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like the big screen. It's not too wide to hold comfortably for me. I think the fact that it's thin makes up for the extra width.

No I haven't picked up my old phone, BUT my wife has a Touch Pro 2. It's smaller, but thicker, because of the slide-out keyboard, so it fits in my hand about the same. However the screen is just too small to be useful (to me) and that's a bigger screen than what we had.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links