Does anybody have an e-reader?

This is a discussion on Does anybody have an e-reader? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Just to test it out, I bought an e-Novel from Amazon and loaded it on my EVO using the free Kindle app for Android. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anybody have an e-reader?

Just to test it out, I bought an e-Novel from Amazon and loaded it on my EVO using the free Kindle app for Android. I also have fairly poor eyesight, but font-size is adjustable, there are a couple font/background settings...I finished the book easily and it was a very positive experience.

I bought a second Amazon eBook, this time philosophy, and I'm working (slowly) through it now. slowly because it is philosophy....The reading experience is VERY good, and i too get to try some new (very small, always with me) technology: my EVO.

E-readers for phones are cool and all, but not many things compare to reading an actual book. The kindle is one of those things. The lack of a back light its a plus imo, it is easier on the eyes and looks pretty much just like paper.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I got this morning, and I jailbroke it already lol

With all the custom crap I've been doing to my EVO since rooting it, I really couldn't resist hacking the Kindle too.

Loaded some custom screensavers on it and I'm gonna mess around with custom fonts too.

UPad ZT-180 Google Android 2.2 is suitable for you

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    I've been looking into e-readers the past few days, I'm seriously considering buying one. I want to start reading again and I think it would be easier for me to get back into it if I have a cool new piece of tech to use. I want to know which one people like the most. I'm thinking the new Kindle but not entirely sure. Any recommendations?

UPad ZT-180 Google Android 2.2 - 7 inch ZT-180 1GHZ Tablet PC Camera 4GB ebook. it can meet your requirement and at the best price $139. specification here:

UPad ZT-180 Android 2.2 Main Feature:

• CPU: ZeniThink ZT-180 1GHZ
    • RAM: 256MB
    • Storage: 4GB
    • Support TF card extend 32GB max
    • Display: 7 inch TFT resisitive touch screen
    • Webcam: 1.3 mega pixel camera
    • Battery: 3000mAh
    • Networking: wifi 802.11b/g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/