iphone as wrist watch! - S9110

This is a discussion on iphone as wrist watch! - S9110 within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I found this pretty old post on Engadget about the Samsung S9110 Samsung's S9110 touchscreen watchphone syncs with Outlook, on sale this month (updated) -- ...

Thread: iphone as wrist watch! - S9110

iphone as wrist watch! - S9110

I found this pretty old post on Engadget about the Samsung S9110 Samsung's S9110 touchscreen watchphone syncs with Outlook, on sale this month (updated) -- Engadget. and it got me interested in what else was out there. Eventually I discovered something similar for much cheaper. S9110 Ultra Thin with Compass 1.8 Inch Touch Screen Wrist Watch Cell Phone (2GB TF Card)(SZ09160003) - US$ 132.99
    Itís a lot like the new iPod Nano but with the phone as well, which I think is pretty cool. Itís got an MP3 player, Bluetooth capability and comes fully unlocked so you can use it worldwide. But I discovered something similar for much cheaper. The on site reviews seem promising. According to the specs it, plays MP3, MP4 has Bluetooth capability and comes unlocked.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

A few years ago, I picked up a Fossil Palm OS watch. At the time it was pretty cool and revolutionary. The main downfall was that after a period of time the battery would no longer charge and by that time the watch was not sold any more and replacement batteries pretty much impossible to find.

It was basically a Palm computer shrunk down to fit on a watch. Leather band, it wasn't that bad looking. It was touch screen and had a little stylus you pulled out and used. It would sync with your computer via a USB.

It is still sitting in my top drawer.

The special selling ponit is water-proof function. Most of people lose their favorite cell phone into the water because of careless. But mobile phone watch G2 can deduct this disadvantage. People can wear it when you are swimming. You won’t miss any call. Compare with other cell phone watches, G2 phone watch also has its disadvantage. This cell phone watch can not support extend memory.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links