No ipods, iphones, ipads or MacBooks for Melinda Gates’ children. Poor kids!

This is a discussion on No ipods, iphones, ipads or MacBooks for Melinda Gates’ children. Poor kids! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Melinda Gates Denies Her Children the Sweet, Delicious Temptation of Apple Products – GIZMODO In a terse exchange with the New York Times, Melinda Gates, ...

Thread: No ipods, iphones, ipads or MacBooks for Melinda Gates’ children. Poor kids!

Android Lurker Mister Googlehead's Avatar

No ipods, iphones, ipads or MacBooks for Melinda Gates’ children. Poor kids!

Melinda Gates Denies Her Children the Sweet, Delicious Temptation of Apple Products – GIZMODO
    In a terse exchange with the New York Times, Melinda Gates, wife of billionaire tech playboy William Gates, says she's all but banned Apple products from the Garden of Eden—er, her household.
    It's a show of solidarity with her husband, the former head of Microsoft, who famously banned all Apple products from his company's campus when he presided there in his spartan Microsoft Office-equipped office back in 2005.
    Business Insider has graciously excerpted the Apple-related answers from the interview, all of which are short enough to feel right at home in a Twitter feed:
    Do you own an iPod, which is made by Apple?
    No, I have a Zune.
    What if one of your children says, "Mom, I have to have an iPod?"
    I have gotten that argument - "You may have a Zune."
    Do you have an iPad?
    Of course not.
    Is it true that Bill works on an Apple laptop?
    False. Nothing crosses the threshold of our doorstep.
    Isn't there room in this world for both Apple and Microsoft?
    Microsoft certainly makes products for the Macintosh. Go talk to Bill.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I bet you could get the same responses from Mrs. Narayen...
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links