Netflix Deal $10 off

This is a discussion on Netflix Deal $10 off within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; If you sign up for this netflix deal, can you do the month free trial first and still get the rebate? or will you get ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Netflix Deal $10 off

If you sign up for this netflix deal, can you do the month free trial first and still get the rebate? or will you get the rebate after the trial ends?

I am a huge fan of Netflix. Considering cancelling cable next year and survive on Hulu, Netflix and downloads... anyone did that already? is it worth it?

Netflix is pretty sweet but idk about canceling cable all together. I don't think I'd do that.

anyone know what happens if you lose a netflix movie? How much do they charge you?

Quote Originally Posted by NancyMLR View Post
    If you sign up for this netflix deal, can you do the month free trial first and still get the rebate? or will you get the rebate after the trial ends?
    I was wondering the same thing because I already did a trial last year and then didn't go for it. If you subscribe after the trial then you get the rebate from SR once your paid sub kicks in. For me I can't do the trial again so I m going to go for the paid sub right away.

As i know about this deal on Netflix from mrtechgeek i was so happy by knowing this about this deal and i just planned for signing up with the site address provide but it was not possible at that time but if this deal still available i definitely like to sign up with this deal on Netflix.

Thanks for sharing the discount.

FYI I noticed on the student rate site that you don't have to have an .edu email to register anymore!! I think as long as you click "I'm an Alumnus" you're good to go.

it now says "i'm an incoming freshman/alumnus"

Maybe someone can answer this for me..when you put a movie in your netflix queue and it says "very long wait"...what does that mean?? Will it skip that movie and go to the next one in your queue?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links