Netflix Deal $10 off

This is a discussion on Netflix Deal $10 off within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hey guys, figured that might be a good deal for those of you who don't have Neflix yet. If you sign up through this site ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Netflix Deal $10 off

Netflix Deal $10 off

Hey guys, figured that might be a good deal for those of you who don't have Neflix yet. If you sign up through this site StudentRate - Deal / Netflix Student Discounts they send you a $10 check, which makes your first month free. I think you might need to be a student with a .edu address to sign up but not sure. Enjoy!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

netflix is the bomb and thanks for the deal dude

I really don't regret getting Netflix... I cancelled cable and I have plenty of options of stuff to watch

Quote Originally Posted by mrtechgeek22 View Post
    Hey guys, figured that might be a good deal for those of you who don't have Neflix yet. If you sign up through this site StudentRate - Deal / Netflix Student Discounts they send you a $10 check, which makes your first month free. I think you might need to be a student with a .edu address to sign up but not sure. Enjoy!
    That's a terrific deal! Thanks dude... basically you can have it for free until the end of the semester

That's really exciting! Basicallly can try out Netflix for free till the end of the shcool year

Any way you can get this rebate if you don't have a .edu?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaga View Post
    Any way you can get this rebate if you don't have a .edu?
    I saw this posted on another forum and legit just copied it...

"I got an email from studentrate saying it is open for friends and family too. If you're interested in registering you can register with your own email then click the box that says family member and use the email address customer@studentrate.edu, as the student's email. So the megabus deal is good for everyone."

so that's how you can get around not having an .edu email.

Hope this helps

Do you know how this rebate work? Once I sign up for Netflix do I have to like send them something to get my rebate?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaga View Post
    Do you know how this rebate work? Once I sign up for Netflix do I have to like send them something to get my rebate?
    That website has set up an automatic cash back. So when you use their links for cash back deals your cash back in automatically calculated right on your account and you can request to get the money when it reaches a min of $20.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtechgeek22 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the discount. I'm going to sign up today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links