Black Friday Sales

This is a discussion on Black Friday Sales within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; It's almost that time of year, holiday shopping. I've already started getting emails about discounts, nothing specific. Most companies don't reveal their Black Friday sales ...

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Black Friday Sales

It's almost that time of year, holiday shopping. I've already started getting emails about discounts, nothing specific. Most companies don't reveal their Black Friday sales until midnight. Does Sprint have any Black Friday deals? I heard Apple has in the past, I wonder if they will this year. Anyone know?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This isn't a specific Black Friday deal but you can get 4% cash back from Apple here...
    StudentRate - Deal / Apple Student Discounts

I just got an email about Amazon Wireless having some awesome Black Friday deals on phones. Plus if you buy any phone from Amazon Wireless, studentrate automatically applies a discount to your monthly cell bill. Maybe you'll get your dream phone for $0.01.

Amazon Discount

if you're going the amazon wireless route I would do so now...

Penny-Pincher Sale and $100 Amazon.com Gift Card Offer

For a limited time only, all phones from Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T with a new line of service are on sale for a penny and include standard FREE Two-Day Shipping. Offer valid between midnight PDT November 21, 2011, through 11:59 p.m. PDT November 28, 2011, while supplies last. Plus, if you buy an eligible hotspot-ready smartphone and activate the hotspot feature, you'll get a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card

Quote Originally Posted by MonaR66 View Post
    On Wirefly right now you can get Free Activation for Sprint. They also are having a free-for-all sale where new account, upgrades, and add a lines can get certain phones for free.
    Wirefly has the free sprint activation until the end of the day 11/30/11. Plus you can still get up to 23% off your monthly bill and free shipping.. WIREFLY DISCOUNTS

This isn't a specific Black Friday deal but you can get upto 8% cash back from Apple here.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links