How Often Do You Exercise?

This is a discussion on How Often Do You Exercise? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Well I don't actually 'work out' but I do try to 'move around' a lot during the day and not just sit and watch TV ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Often Do You Exercise?

How Often Do You Exercise?

Well I don't actually 'work out' but I do try to 'move around' a lot during the day and not just sit and watch TV or play on the computer. I'll also try to do a few isometrics to help tone muscles. Probably not the best way to exercise but at least I'm doing something.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't go to the gym but I exercise at home. Everyday, about 2 hours when I'm free and about 30 minutes if I'm busy. I usually do everything on cold conditions and in winter, I dress up lighter than people usually do. And I never miss an opportunity to run around. :D

Interesting thread.

I have exercise instructor on my phone.. Helps me a lot!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Android.net

I go to gym for 3-4 days a week, but i really do any heavy work out. I go there in the hope of gaining some weight along with muscles.

I haven't worked out in ages that might explain why I went from 180 to 210 over the course of the last year. I went from skinny to husky lol

But seriously, I ride my mountain bike as much as I can when the weather permits and I've got young kids who keep me on my toes at all times... I've lost 10lbs as a result :-)

Sent from my Galaxy S Blaze 4G

Well I think exercise is the vital part of life to stay healthy and to enjoy everything. I have a small gym in my home having some exercising tools. But prior to do exercise I go for walking and cycling daily, thereafter I enter my gym. I do half an hour exercise daily. To get instruction I find Samsung with Android much worthy.

Exercise is very necessary for our body and our health because exercise make to the strong body and safe to the health and good, exercise gym and swimming are good exercise and make to the fit body and health and running also very good exercise for our health and our body.
    Last edited by Astrix; 01-19-2013 at 08:43 AM.

I want to, but it is so cold and frozen outside, I dont think I can do anything without slipping over.

Re: How Often Do You Exercise?

I hike to the observatory every now and then.

But my job is very demanding, so I get my work out there.

I don't go to the gym or do exercises. But then I do all the physical activities that are needed to run a home. With 2 kids around, i might have already exercised equal to 2 years of gym within 1 year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links