Have You Heard of HVD? (Blu Ray Replacement to the Extreme)

This is a discussion on Have You Heard of HVD? (Blu Ray Replacement to the Extreme) within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hvd is supposed to be able to store like 3.4 Terra bites, which if you're not familar with that, that means it could hold the ...

Thread: Have You Heard of HVD? (Blu Ray Replacement to the Extreme)

Have You Heard of HVD? (Blu Ray Replacement to the Extreme)

Hvd is supposed to be able to store like 3.4 Terra bites, which if you're not familar with that, that means it could hold the entire library of congress in 6discs. Hvd stands for holographic versatile disc. Which the HVD uses a two layer disc and a combination lazer (green and blue), as the first layer is passed through it creates a hologram and the second reads it. Could you imagine if they could do that with android?? Or flashdrives? I do believe the playstation 4 is going to have a operating system, for playstation lovers. But the bad thing is, the players are expected to start at 15000$ (yes fifthteen thousand dollars?!)
    What do you guys think about this?

-NikkiBlasphemy's EVO3d

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

An operating system for playstation4 for15k? I think its ridiculous! Think I will just stick to my PS3 and the games offered for that. There are still so many out there that I dont think i can ever finish playing them in one lifetime anyway.
    Last edited by cali; 10-08-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Removed embedded link

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links