To Fly Guy

This is a discussion on To Fly Guy within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Where did you get this extra battery??? How much???...

Thread: To Fly Guy

To Fly Guy

Where did you get this extra battery??? How much???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi Jak89. Evo for life my friend. EVO FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I played with an iPhone 4, and I was less impressed than I thought I was going to be. That screen is beautiful but still nowhere near as nice as Apple was claiming it to be.

Yeah along with AT&T's PRICEY monthly plan. THANK GOD I DID NOT BUY AN IPHONE4!

Yea i never considered the iphone 4 because i have sprint and would never change. I did go to the apple store and check it out though and i was impressed but also not as much as i thought. I love the size of the evo and the iphone felt small lol. I hope sprint keeps the larger phone idea on the forfront in the future.

There's just no comparison. I have a buddy who always has to have the best stuff. Whenever I show him something better, he tries to BS about why whatever he's got is still in fact the best thing out there.

For instance, he's got Vista Ultimate on his laptop, I have Windows 7 Professional. He won't admit that he has Vista on his comp, he just calls it Windows Ultimate. I'm like, "Dude, YOU HAVE VISTA" and he always dances around admitting that his OS is in fact Microsoft's blunder. Whenever I turn on my computer he always looks over my shoulder and asks "well can your OS do this?" and I respond "Yes Mark, it can. And it does it without memory leaks or stability issues". At that point he starts mumbling incoherently, seemingly out of frustration.

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is he can't think of ANYTHING to pitch his iPhone over my Evo, and he's constantly grabbing my phone to play with it. He always asks me if I want to mess around on his iPhone and I say no every time just to piss him off.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links