Superbowl Picks?

This is a discussion on Superbowl Picks? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Who do you think will make the Superbowl? I've been pretty off in my Playoff picks. I was expecting to see the Cowboys and Cards ...

Thread: Superbowl Picks?

Admin

Question Superbowl Picks?

Who do you think will make the Superbowl?

I've been pretty off in my Playoff picks. I was expecting to see the Cowboys and Cards in the NFC Championship and the Colts vs Chargers... so I was only right about the Colts.

I do now expect it to be Vikings vs Colts in the superbowl now though, but I would be really stoked if the Jets made it.

Darkhorse for the win!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

JimMariner
    VS

This is my Dream Superbowl

JimMariner
    Now if that does happen I will be torn between wanting the JETS to win, and Seeing FARVE Go out on TOP, as he should. And then slap it in the face of all the nay sayers.

What to do, WHAT TO DO ?

WERA689
    Despite the present 2nd quarter score of 17-6 Jets, I think the Colts will win this game.
    And I predict that the Vikings will edge the Saints later on.

So:COLTS vs VIKINGS

JimMariner
    Thats how I am seeing it, talk to me after 60 minutes of play !

Admin
    Man the Jet's had their chances and so have the vikes, but 5 turnovers? overtime just started!

JimMariner
    Yup, thats all she wrote, No Jets, No Vikings,

Colts and the Saints !!! In two weeks :P

Admin
    To be honest the Colts and the Saints deserve it. I think it's rare that both teams that have the best record in the league make it, thats pretty cool. We've been on such a run of underdogs and late seeds making it this is a decent change.

Wish my boys would have made it, but this should be a good game. I predict the Colts will pick em apart pretty good though.

4Nines
    Colts have a SB under their belt so I'm pulling for the Saints! Peyton is the man though...hard to bet against him.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links