Lost

This is a discussion on Lost within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Anyone out there watch Lost? I would like to start a thread to discuss lost. Please no spoilers in this thread....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost

Lost

Anyone out there watch Lost? I would like to start a thread to discuss lost. Please no spoilers in this thread.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just started watching it, I went and bought season 1 yesterday and said i was going to watch all of them this weekend lol
    FOLLOW ME ON
    http://twitter.com/dchandler326
    If you have any questions my email is dchandler@backflipforums.com

OH man your in for a trip. Have fun!! This is a great show my favorite by far.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    Anyone out there watch Lost? I would like to start a thread to discuss lost. Please no spoilers in this thread.
    I watch it here as well, love it!

WERA689
    Been a fan from the beginning...really looking forward to the resolutions promised for this season, too.

I think I might be 1 of 5 people in the world that hates the show. Well not really hates as in not caring to put forth all that time to watch it. To me I just feel as if they kept coming up with random **** without really figuring out anything till much later so to me it felt like the show wasn't going anywhere. I know it felt that way to me cause I would just watch random episodes here and there so I had no real idea what was going on but I felt like the writers really didn't either. Some writers have even stated this about random situations in the show, but that's not a bad thing imo. Just that in this show that's how a lot of it felt like to me. But I understand that people like it and that its good entertainment. I know some stuff I watch wouldn't entertain a drunk 5 year old. So I am not trying to hate or make fun of people who do, show just wasn't for me. A lot of my friends who never watched the show are just starting to watch it. I'm just like show has been around for feels like forever and I'm just puzzled as to why so many people are just now starting to watch it.

WERA689
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Electric View Post
    I'm just like show has been around for feels like forever and I'm just puzzled as to why so many people are just now starting to watch it.

Like me, many people are put off by hype...I was late to the first season for exactly that reason. But once I caught up, based on recommendations from friends, I've been hooked for 5+ years now! But, truthfully, most over-hyped shows aren't this good.

So today on abc.com they had a picture on the lost page that showed all the losties in the same setting as the last supper picture and John Locke (aka smoke monster) was sitting were Jesus sat in the picture......thought that was really interesting and don't know if its a *hint*

tomorrow night is a sawyer centric episode!!

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

i wanted to watch it for a long time. But could not. Do you watch HEROES.

Heroes ended last season (at least in the US). The first season was great, but it kept snowballing down hill each season after. I believe they were pushing to do a movie to wrap everything up, but it seems that NBC has passed on the idea.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links