Calling all Cops!

This is a discussion on Calling all Cops! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; We had this thread started on Crackberry for Cops with Blackberry's and now that its seems most of the officers have transitioned over to the ...

Thread: Calling all Cops!

Calling all Cops!

We had this thread started on Crackberry for Cops with Blackberry's and now that its seems most of the officers have transitioned over to the Android phones, I thought I'd post it up in here to see if we had any other Police/Sheriff's Office and Such on the forums besides myself LOL!

Lets see who's about!
    Nate
    Ignorantia Juris Neminem Excusat! - Ignorance of the law excuses no one!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not an officer, but I've been making avatar icons and posting them on this forum for people to use if they want. Here's one I made for you and your colleagues:
    Name:  android-80-thinblueline.png
Views: 51
Size:  638 Bytes
    Thanks for your service!

My Android avatar images are modifications based on work created and shared by Google, and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. My versions are released under the same license. Use them any way you want, just please give credit to "Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans" or "ee0r.com" in some way.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links