Just wanna say...

This is a discussion on Just wanna say... within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; When Apple held the press conference last Friday, a lot of people thought that Steve Jobs was going to blame the iPhone troubles on At&t. ...

Thread: Just wanna say...

Just wanna say...

When Apple held the press conference last Friday, a lot of people thought that Steve Jobs was going to blame the iPhone troubles on At&t. I've heard people say that no one gets good service on At&t and bashing At&t and stuff like that.

I just want to say that I have been using At&t for over two years and I have never dropped a call or gone somewhere in the U.S. where I have not had at least one bar.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You should come visit me. I can show you plenty of places here in the country away from any major cities where you won't have any service.

Hmm.

That made me realize that I've never gone anywhere with a phone that wasn't the city or suburbs.

dandroid
    Try driving through New Mexico.. The entire state is almost a dead zone I use to live there! Out here in Austin it works well though.

Georgia has great coverage on every carrier so we just eeny meeny minney moed when we chose a carrier.

There is only 2 options here, ATT or a regional carrier, Appalachian Wireless. The regional carrier is CDMA so Verizon can roam here but doesn't offer service (thus no local numbers or anything). I suppose one could also use T-Mobile and roam on ATT but not much point I don't believe.

App Wireless offers better coverage and EV-DO 3G coverage (ATT will hopefully be launching 3G service here this fall) but until recently their phones have been less than impressive. They're slowly growing their Android stock though. They currently offer the Hero (and just recently released an upgrade to 2.1 for the Hero) and have the Motorola Milestone and HTC Desire on the way.

If not for my wife's attachment to her iPhone 3G I'd probably switch. Her contract is coming up soon so I'm trying to push her toward an Android phone to ween her off the iPhone and then when the contracts are up again we can switch.

Well I'm glad you're here.

Those problems are really there. You haven't been to the bad places :P

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links