Samsung Focus

This is a discussion on Samsung Focus within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Okay some of you may not know but i have a samsung focus too.. it was free so i got it brand new in a ...

Thread: Samsung Focus

Unhappy Samsung Focus

Okay some of you may not know but i have a samsung focus too.. it was free so i got it brand new in a box just to have it.....

so recently my at&t sales rep begs me to purchase my captivate.... so i sell it and now im stuck using it but i want an atrix.... any good way to sell it or return it to at&
    t even....... i had it for about 2 months no use untill now an while wp7 is intuitive it isnt fun!!!!

Help!!!!
    i want that :blur: lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA689
    At this point, I doubt you have any recourse to return it to AT&T. But you might want to check out www.Android.net, our sister site. There's a devices for sale section over there that might be of help to you.

Yea!! i figured i was thinking about trying to complain my behind off to them but i doubted it would work..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links