Where Did Everyone Come From

This is a discussion on Where Did Everyone Come From within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hey all I'm just curious as to where everyone came from. Most of the poeple hwere seem to have came from different forums and I'm ...

Thread: Where Did Everyone Come From

Where Did Everyone Come From

Hey all

I'm just curious as to where everyone came from. Most of the poeple hwere seem to have came from different forums and I'm just curious, which ones did everyone come from.

I myself was a day 1 purchase of the OG Droid and happened to find droidforums.net I was lucky that the website grew extremely fast and took off to the monster that it is now. I'm kind of hoping the same thing happens to this site and it becomes one of the premier sites for anyone who owns an Xperia Play. So far the community is rather small but everyone seems friendly so that's always a plus.

Right now if you google Xperia Play forums this site is already on the first page behind other sites that mearly have sections for the Xperia Play, not dedicated websites.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's only a matter of time before we're on top of the search results.

Came From A Droid 1 and am sad to let it go D: but the Gamdpad :O

I came from a Rooted OG Droid and was referred by DroidFourms.

I am one of those obsessive people and used to Google every day for news about the Xperia Play. Now I am just so happy, I don't think I can even explain how much. I had decided on this phone as soon as news broke that it would be on Verizon!! Before that, I had thoughts of the Droid Bionic.

Quote Originally Posted by gertman View Post
    I came from a Rooted OG Droid and was referred by DroidFourms.

I am one of those obsessive people and used to Google every day for news about the Xperia Play. Now I am just so happy, I don't think I can even explain how much. I had decided on this phone as soon as news broke that it would be on Verizon!! Before that, I had thoughts of the Droid Bionic.
    This is really eerie as this exactly describes me. The Bionic was my next phone and I was so hyped for it until Verizon announced they were getting the Xperia Play. I remember every day going to google and searching the news section for last 24 hours for new news on a release date or any info on the Xperia Play. I read every review posted and just couldn't wait for the phone. Heck when I finally did order the phone it was scheduled to be shipped Monday and I called FedEx 3 times on Thursday and Friday to try to pick it up from them earlier.

The Xperia Play is my first actual smartphone so I really didn't pay attention to any other websites or forums that deal with phones/smartphones.
    Droid Does! Apple Doesn't...

i came over from droidforums with the OG droid as well. As much as i love this phone, i miss my droid already.

I myself being a previous Droid 1 owner hail from Droidforums.net, then I switched to the Fascinate and the only real source for them is over at XDA. But Ive always lurked at XDA since my G1 days.

I was also looking at the Droid Bionic till the news of the Play coming to VZW came out. I was even willing to switch carriers to get my hands on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kamileon View Post
    I myself being a previous Droid 1 owner hail from Droidforums.net, then I switched to the Fascinate and the only real source for them is over at XDA. But Ive always lurked at XDA since my G1 days.

I was also looking at the Droid Bionic till the news of the Play coming to VZW came out. I was even willing to switch carriers to get my hands on this.
    I was looking at the Bionic too until I heard about this phone. Luckily I didn't need to switch but unluckily I didn't have a renewal so I had to purchase the phone outright. Good thing it was only $450, I can't believe people are still paying $650 for an iPhone that's not even close to as good.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    I was looking at the Bionic too until I heard about this phone. Luckily I didn't need to switch but unluckily I didn't have a renewal so I had to purchase the phone outright. Good thing it was only $450, I can't believe people are still paying $650 for an iPhone that's not even close to as good.
    Apple Drones

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links