Post your PSN ID and set-up!

This is a discussion on Post your PSN ID and set-up! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Didnt see a thread for posting your PSN gamer tags and or set-up thread already so I will start one. SmoknJokr is my ID feel ...

Thread: Post your PSN ID and set-up!

Post your PSN ID and set-up!

Didnt see a thread for posting your PSN gamer tags and or set-up thread already so I will start one.

SmoknJokr is my ID feel free to add me I play just about anything. If anyone knows how to post your portable ID to the forum let me know please!

Set-up 1: 160gb Slim, Optoma HD66 with 3d-xl box on 100" screen, 4pr glasses, Onkyo 5.1 HTIB
    Name:  IMG_20110617_111235.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  80.4 KB

Set-up 2: 40gb Fat (upgraded 320gb) w/move, 20gb Xbox 360 w/Kinect, Wii, Samsung 46" 550 series HDTV
    Name:  IMG_20110617_111450.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  82.0 KB

My PS3 Game/ Blu-ray collection:
    Name:  IMG_20110617_112527.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  87.2 KBName:  IMG_20110617_112558.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  90.5 KB
    Homefront is what goes in the space and currently on perma-loan I guess.. As far as accessories both PS3 have official BT headset. A Logitec GT steering wheel, Xbox Steering wheel, Xbox RB guitar (2) GH guitar (1) and RB drums, mic, PS3 GH guitars(2), two move controllers and one navigation controller and 4 DS controllers. There is also a PSP, 3DS and DSi in this house.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is cool. I'll go home and take some pictures when I have time.

My PSN is GameBoiye.

My main and only setup is a 55inch Samsung LED LCD TV + 900W 5.1 surround sound system that has my OGFAT 60GB PS3 (upgraded to 180GB solid state drive :P) The TV is currently on the floor due to lack of table but it's fine because it's so big it doesn't matter. My computer is right next to it that I use for gaming and everything else. Nice beefy computer. It's in an old Alienware case but all the internal parts have been replaced and the system is very nice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links