Sony Vita release date!

This is a discussion on Sony Vita release date! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Just got an email from Sony, the Vita release date has been... um... released! Here's the link: PlayStationŽVita - PS Vita System, PlayStationŽVita Games, Next ...

Thread: Sony Vita release date!

Sony Vita release date!

Just got an email from Sony, the Vita release date has been... um... released! Here's the link: PlayStationŽVita - PS Vita System, PlayStationŽVita Games, Next Generation Portable Handheld Console from PlayStationŽ

I know some of yall are fans of Sony (since your on this forum!) so I thought I'd say something . Personally I'm very excited!

EDIT: Apparently this info has been out for awhile (thanks engadget) and Sony's emails are slow lol, but I'm still excited, how about yall?
    Proud owner of an Xperia PLAY 4G!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm buying it launch day. I've owned a PSP since near launch and have been happy with it since. The Vita just looks so much better, I have to have that.

Lucky you lot. Being in the UK I'll have to wait and probably pay more.

Still buying one though

What is it with people in the UK thinking they pay more for things? It's not a drastic amount. Remember that here in the US the price you guys see is before taxes. Not to mention there's more overall taxes for most people after purchases that you don't see.

It's true, the taxes suck here Plus UK gets stuff we don't *cough cough* exclusive Nintendo games
    Proud owner of an Xperia PLAY 4G!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links