Can't Swim

This is a discussion on Can't Swim within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hi,I'm newbie here and may be this the wrong place to write this thread.Swimming is a sport that is not natural to everyone. Walking, running, ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cali
  • 1 Post By rayhodge02

Thread: Can't Swim

Can't Swim

Hi,I'm newbie here and may be this the wrong place to write this thread.Swimming is a sport that is not natural to everyone. Walking, running, biking, all of these are quite easy to master, however, it takes some coordination and stamina to learn how to swim and to top it all off, before we improve our swim technique.
    Can you people guide me how i can swim smoothly and enhance speed???Recommend/suggest me swimming learning books???your quick reply will be valuable for me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Suggest you do an internet search to find a site dedicated to swimming or sports in general. There you should find some guidance or perhaps ads for personal swimming instructors. You can also find swimming classes at local community colleges. These types of classes are usually open to the public. Another source of swimming lessons is the local YMCA. Or, you can just post an ad to locate a personal trainer, maybe at a local health club that has a pool.
    UltraDroid likes this.

thanks cali...now i attended swimming classes(club i found near my house)...sure will be appear as a good swimmer...thanks again...
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 11-07-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Advertising external links is prohibited in signatures.

Just learning in the pool

You should always go at your own pace and don't let people push you into doing something you're not comfortable with.

I can't swim a stroke my wife said I'm never to old to learn

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    CR6 likes this.

We automatically know how to swim at birth. My Mom threw my brothers & I in our pool when we were toddlers. Newborns have and know the basic mechanics of "dog paddling" just as animals do. It's as we get older and different fears are instilled within us, that makes it more difficult to learn if we don't learn how as a child. But like any learned behavior, the sooner in life that you start, the easier it is to master. But learning as an adult won't take long either, especially with a good teacher, you'll be swimming like a fish in no time!
    As Cali mentioned previously..there are a number of places to learn in most cities....the YMCA is a great place to start.
    Best of luck and let us know how it goes. :D

tap'n

As my personal experience I didn't learn anything about swimming, I just watched others to swim and watched people doing swimming on the TV and just try to follow that and eventually I was able to do it pretty well within couple of weeks. However if you are not willing to do it all by yourself and need some help, you should checkout the following link: wikihow.com/Swim

Swimming is not a very difficult task. With swimming a person can easily reduce weight because it has many benefits. For getting swimming training you can contact with me and can join my boot camp today because we are offering many swimming and exercise programs. Join our Bootcamp for getting more training programs.
    Last edited by JassonCrown; 02-01-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links