Guns and Stuff

This is a discussion on Guns and Stuff within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Don't carry since I live in CA and it's a pain in the ass, but I keep my SIG P6 between the matresses and my ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guns and Stuff

Don't carry since I live in CA and it's a pain in the ass, but I keep my SIG P6 between the matresses and my mosquito in the closet next to my .223 heavybarrel which is scoped for 300m (in case they're trying to run down the alley behind my apartment )

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    Don't carry since I live in CA and it's a pain in the ass, but I keep my SIG P6 between the matresses and my mosquito in the closet next to my .223 heavybarrel which is scoped for 300m (in case they're trying to run down the alley behind my apartment )
    I .223

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    I .223
    It's so nice.. My stock is 100% hogue, with the heavy target barrel. I think my .22 Mosquito has more kick

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    I .223
    It's so nice.. My stock is 100% hogue, with the heavy target barrel. I think my .22 Mosquito has more kick
    Haha I bet it does!

I converted one of my .223's to a 5.7x28mmm....talk about a quick bullet!

No CCW allowed, as I'm in Illinois - but own a S&W MP 9mm with WT 2-dot night sights and some Burwell trigger and texture work on it as well.

Rooted Nexus One

4Nines
    ^^That's a good looking 9mm!

Ordered and received the Sig Sauer Tactical concealed carry Jacket.

This Jacket is very very sturdy and strong feeling.It would make you first think of the Carhartt coats in durability and outer shell feel.Listed as 100% cotton outer shell.Adjustable wrist by snap and waist bands by snap.Leather Collar.Fully insulated and warm in 20 degree weather.

It has 2 very large/deep pockets,one on left and one on Right sides for concealing your fire arms.Each pocket has a 5 inch long tapered elastic band fastened inside to slip your Fire Arm into to prevent it from moving and to keep it held tight against your body side coat.Works very well.

This coat on the Sig Site is listed as a full cut coat.It also states to consider a size down from the size you would normally wear.I am 5`11, 230 pounds,Athletic build.33 inch waist 19 inch arms,wide shoulders and the XL fits like it was custom tailored for me.The perfect amount of room in every area and never pinching grabbing or pulling when I sit and or move around in my truck while wearing it.I am so impressed with the fit and finish.A+++ on Custom fit from a factory coat.

Interior body liner is very good looking and microfiber/fleece looking polyester that is warm and soft to the touch.

Sleeve liner is a quilted nylon and again very nice to the touch not scratchy at all and is warm.

For only $85.00 I would say this is the deal of the year so far.

Again,another great product from Sig!

Pics will be posted soon.

Dam, in sweden it takes about 1-2 years to get a license to have a pistol haha. So restricted and i don't have the time to wait for one right now. Been shooting when i've been in the US and i love it!

This Nexus one will make great videos next time I'm at the range. (Tuesday)
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Nate C. View Post
    Ordered and received the Sig Sauer Tactical concealed carry Jacket.
    Hope it doesn't scream "Shoot me First" like some of them do....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links