Guns and Stuff

This is a discussion on Guns and Stuff within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Originally Posted by Eric Dam, in sweden it takes about 1-2 years to get a license to have a pistol haha. So restricted and i ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Guns and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Dam, in sweden it takes about 1-2 years to get a license to have a pistol haha. So restricted and i don't have the time to wait for one right now. Been shooting when i've been in the US and i love it!
    Shortest amount of time has been 6 days for PA...and this was to Carry Concealed

Longest has been MD....going on 3 years and 2 appeals

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate C. View Post
    Ordered and received the Sig Sauer Tactical concealed carry Jacket.
    Hope it doesn't scream "Shoot me First" like some of them do....

That`s one thing that I did leave out.The Gun does not show a print at all.Sig really did a very good job with this coat.I did have that concern but none now and looking at the coat wold just make someone think that its a dress coat, by the color and leather collar.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Dam, in sweden it takes about 1-2 years to get a license to have a pistol haha. So restricted and i don't have the time to wait for one right now. Been shooting when i've been in the US and i love it!
    Shortest amount of time has been 6 days for PA...and this was to Carry Concealed

Longest has been MD....going on 3 years and 2 appeals
    Well this is how you get the pistol in sweden.

You get membership in a pistol club. There you are and getting lessons and watch other ppl shooting. Then you have to shot about 1 year with the clubs pistol and be in competitions to show that you are interested. Then you might be able to get a license if the members of the club think you are good person. Also you can only have 9mm or less in first years.

Ordered and received the Sig Sauer Tactical concealed carry Jacket.

That`s one thing that I did leave out.The Gun does not show a print at all.Sig really did a very good job with this coat.I did have that concern but none now and looking at the coat wold just make someone think that its a dress coat, by the color and leather collar.
    Great....Some people buy the poorly made ones to CC and they might as well put a flag on their head....:rofl3:

Great....Some people buy the poorly made ones to CC and they might as well put a flag on their head....:rofl3:
    True and I have seen those.The only thing I am changing,I will replace the VERY strong Velcro that closes the CC pocket with a silent zipper.I knew the Velcro would be an issue before I ordered it.

Velcro..are you serious?? its tough and its LOUD

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    This Nexus one will make great videos next time I'm at the range. (Tuesday)
    As promised...

Pics and vid done with my N1.
    First some pics of the targets I WISH I had vid of me shooting...(I forgot it was 2010 and put 1-13-09 on them all. ignore that)

7rnds at 7yrds
    10rnds at 10yrds
    10rnds at 5yrds
    17rnds at 5yrds

This vid was taken after about 150 rounds, so my hands were starting to get a bit shaky. Hence me trying to make excuses. 7rnds at 10yards.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN1scAQGCTg[/ame]
    Rooted Nexus One

4Nines
    Wow that video actually looks really good!

Nice shooting and thanks for sharing

Sig P6 9mm on the left (top) and Sig Mosquito Rev. Two-Tone .22 on the right (bottom) for your viewing pleasure.
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My going out on a date and or doing any type of walking around is a P250 9mm or 357 because neither weigh in as much as the 247.
    Going out on a date gun? :rofl3:

I bought my MP back in April 2009. Today at the range I just cracked 2500 rounds through it. Had a FTE around 1500, but otherwise absolutely no issues.

Some pics...

Todays only target pic. Out of 17rnds, 11 are within a 1

I took off the JohnO High Vis front sight mod, and redid it a different way. I borrowed my wifes brightest nailpolish and with an eyeglass screwdriver I carfully put it on my front sight. It was initially a test, because I didn't want pink on my gun and it was going to be easy to remove if I made a mistake - but with it as bright as it is I think I'm keeping it. Yes, it's pink, but it serves it's purpose very well against dark or light backgrounds. Usually it looks red anyways.
    Dark background
    Light background

2511 rounds. Woot!

Same pcture with how I keep it next to me at night. =)
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links