NFL Playoffs

This is a discussion on NFL Playoffs within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; So I'm a huge football fan. My team is the Atlanta Falcons. Since they are not in the playoffs, I would like to see Minnesota ...

Thread: NFL Playoffs

NFL Playoffs

So I'm a huge football fan. My team is the Atlanta Falcons. Since they are not in the playoffs, I would like to see Minnesota and San Diego in the Super Bowl. What are your playoff picks?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Super super happy the Cowboys won. Lifelong Cowboys fan here!

dandroid
    I think (hope) it will come down to the Cowboys and Chargers with Cowboys winning

I know there are Cowboys fans all over the place. I've never liked them, but they do have a long tradition of winning. To be honest, that's part of the reason I don't like them. If you think that sounds warped, remember I am a Falcons fan. Our history is a little less than stellar compared to the Cowboys.

dandroid
    Haha, I know what you mean and thats exactly why I'm glad to see the Patriots getting whipped right now. I have followed the Cowboys for the last few years, and now that I live in Texas, I gotta support the local team!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links