Google Docs to provide cloud storage for any file type

This is a discussion on Google Docs to provide cloud storage for any file type within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; BGR Reports: Yesterday, Google announced a new, and exciting, feature for those who use its Microsoft Office alternative Google Docs; free cloud storage of large, ...

Thread: Google Docs to provide cloud storage for any file type

dandroid

Google Docs to provide cloud storage for any file type

BGR Reports:

Yesterday, Google announced a new, and exciting, feature for those who use its Microsoft Office alternative Google Docs; free cloud storage of large, non-office file-types. Google explains, “Instead of emailing files to yourself, which is particularly difficult with large files, you can upload to Google Docs any file up to 250 MB… Combined with shared folders, you can store, organize, and collaborate on files more easily using Google Docs.” Your Docs account will have a 1GB quota, and for those of your who eat GB’s for breakfast, extra storage can be purchased at the rate of $0.25 per GB per year. The new service leverages Google’s immense cloud storage infrastructure and tempts you to voluntarily upload more of your data onto Google’s servers. It looks like this is as close to a “GDrive” as we’ll get for the time being

Read more @: Official Google Docs Blog: Upload and store your files in the cloud with Google Docs

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

NICE!

That is even better than waving it to others :D

heh heh! wave... that thing never really got started. Too different too fast. I am DEFINITELY glad to hear I don't have to email myself anymore! On the flip side, it gives me less of a reason to visit my mediafire account. hmmm...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links