Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey!

This is a discussion on Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Anyone watch that fight tonight? I thought it was a nice well rounded fight! Pacquiao on the offense and Clottey on the defense. Pacquiao dominated ...

Thread: Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey!

Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey!

Anyone watch that fight tonight? I thought it was a nice well rounded fight! Pacquiao on the offense and Clottey on the defense. Pacquiao dominated and won all twelve rounds! Go Pacquiao!!! If you saw the fight tell me what you think!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Anyone watch that fight tonight? I thought it was a nice well rounded fight! Pacquiao on the offense and Clottey on the defense. Pacquiao dominated and won all twelve rounds! Go Pacquiao!!! If you saw the fight tell me what you think!
    I also thought it was well rounded fight! I mean, through out the whole battle, wapacman was constantly firing offenses at clottey. I think Clottey was too afraid to battle it out. He was playing it very safe, in turn lost the fight and was way behind points. It would've taken a miracle at the very end for Clottey to win. He would've at least KO wapacman. Looks like wapac and clottey are good friends now since the beginning. Lol. I also thought Clottey has a goodsportmanship towards wapac. He's not arrogant nor cocky compare to gayweather. Sorry, I know this isn't related to any of the forums here. Okay, I'm done...

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Sorry, I know this isn't related to any of the forums here. Okay, I'm done...
    That's why this is called "Off Topic" :D

Yah I really liked that about Clottey. They both had respect for each other.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did you guys see that one scene where Pacman used both hands to punch Clotey? That was a funny scene! I wonder why the ref would say Many cant do that?? Manny laughed and Clotey smiled back. I was cracking up...

Clotey was like a turtle with both hands covering his face the whole time. Manny prolly got tired of giving combinations so he did a funny stunt!

Haha...ya saw that part. That was hilarious! Pacman just cracked up. Maybe cause his punches are so fast that he doesn't have time to slow down the other arm or something, hence throwing both at the same time. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by swoosh0217 View Post
    Did you guys see that one scene where Pacman used both hands to punch Clotey? That was a funny scene! I wonder why the ref would say Many cant do that?? Manny laughed and Clotey smiled back. I was cracking up...

Clotey was like a turtle with both hands covering his face the whole time. Manny prolly got tired of giving combinations so he did a funny stunt!

yeah, funny shiyet. i couldn't stop laughint. i kept saying..."did he just punched him with two hands like a cartoon"? lol...i'm not a boxing guy, but is that really "illegal"? so you can't punch with both hands at the same time? i mean it looks illegal, but not sure if it really is.

I'm not sure but one of them hit below the belt. Did you guys see clottely go ape? He was stumbling and he had his hands and body in a motion as if he was an ape. I cracked up!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links