Nexus One T-Mobile For Sale

This is a discussion on Nexus One T-Mobile For Sale within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; I bought this phone unlocked on 3/11/2010, It has been rooted and the CyanogenMod has been flashed to it. Anyway the phone is in pristine ...

Thread: Nexus One T-Mobile For Sale

Nexus One T-Mobile For Sale

I bought this phone unlocked on 3/11/2010, It has been rooted and the CyanogenMod has been flashed to it. Anyway the phone is in pristine condition although I noticed this morning in the direct sunlight there are some dust particles under the screen.

Right now I am looking for offers via PM

The phone will come with all the original accessories including the original box and the receipt that shows the 3/11/2010 order date.

I am located in Illinois and have 100% eBay feedback + I'm paypal verified

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    I bought this phone unlocked on 3/11/2010, It has been rooted and the CyanogenMod has been flashed to it. Anyway the phone is in pristine condition although I noticed this morning in the direct sunlight there are some dust particles under the screen.

The phone will come with all the original accessories including the original box and the receipt that shows the 3/11/2010 order date.

I am in the Western suburbs, and looking at getting a N-One. Why are you selling this phone ? Do you not like it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdingo View Post

I am in the Western suburbs, and looking at getting a N-One. Why are you selling this phone ? Do you not like it ?
    I love the phone, I want to sell it for the ATT model but I don't have the extra cash right now to throw down more for it
    So as of right now I cannot sell my phone, also I noticed dust under the screen yesterday in the nice daylight

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdingo View Post

I love the phone, I want to sell it for the ATT model but I don't have the extra cash right now to throw down more for it
    So as of right now I cannot sell my phone, also I noticed dust under the screen yesterday in the nice daylight
    Well I would be willing to pay close to what it cost you, that should help you get the AT+T version ? Or worse case, if I have to buy a brand new one, would love to meet you and have you help me put the same custom rom on you have.

Guys, the idea here was to carry these discussions on via PM, only using this forum section to make the availability known to other members.

Please continue this in PM.

Yes sorry we have been

Thanks, man

Wera689 can you please close/delete this thread

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links