Want to trade N1 in Vegas, and can't read where to post :D

This is a discussion on Want to trade N1 in Vegas, and can't read where to post :D within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Heck.. I would rather just trade my not even 4 week old Tmo N1 for a AT&T N1 straight up. No rooting, nothing fancy just ...

Thread: Want to trade N1 in Vegas, and can't read where to post :D

Want to trade N1 in Vegas, and can't read where to post :D

Heck.. I would rather just trade my not even 4 week old Tmo N1 for a AT&T N1 straight up. No rooting, nothing fancy just simple trade bought mine at full price $525.00. So if anyone in the Vegas area wants to do the above swap..I'm game. (I take really good care of my electronic equipment).

Hard to do that over the net.. so trying to keep in here in the Las Vegas area only so the trade can be done face to face, plus nice to put the SIM card and see what happens

Tried to convince wife to let me buy the at&t one but she said we (umm I) paid the $$ for the Tmo one. We go thru at&t (the only phone she liked was from them), but so far even on edge my N1 does a great job yet would like to get full 3G.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just out of curiousity. Did you post this on Craigslist?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Munchausen View Post
    Heck.. I would rather just trade my not even 4 week old Tmo N1 for a AT&T N1 straight up. No rooting, nothing fancy just simple trade bought mine at full price $525.00. So if anyone in the Vegas area wants to do the above swap..I'm game. (I take really good care of my electronic equipment).

Hard to do that over the net.. so trying to keep in here in the Las Vegas area only so the trade can be done face to face, plus nice to put the SIM card and see what happens

Tried to convince wife to let me buy the at&t one but she said we (umm I) paid the $$ for the Tmo one. We go thru at&t (the only phone she liked was from them), but so far even on edge my N1 does a great job yet would like to get full 3G.
    Good luck man I wish I could do the same thing, however I don't think anyone will buy the AT&T model and need to trade me

Yeah I posted on Cl. No biggie if I really trade it or not it's a great phone either way.

Ahh was just curious cause I saw that post on Craigslist too.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links