Have Root For Zopo ZP500+ ?

This is a discussion on Have Root For Zopo ZP500+ ? within the Oneplus One forums, part of the Android Phones by Model category; Have get my zopo, but when i slot in my 32GB memory, i found that because not rooted version. Those apps can't move to SD ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Have Root For Zopo ZP500+ ?

Have Root For Zopo ZP500+ ?

Have get my zopo, but when i slot in my 32GB memory, i found that because not rooted version. Those apps can't move to SD card.
    ZP500+ come with 2GB internal memory, but i just hope that install more apps. So try move my apps to SD card.

Hope any sifu can give me some guide.
    Thanks.

P/S: This is my first android phone. :P

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site.
    aidan85 likes this.

thank cali...but still dont have anyone provide guide to root the zopo phone....
    i have google around and try the method at the zopomobile official website, but the method provided still cant root my phone.
    Haiz...

Aidan, can you tell us the exact model number of your phone, and who your carrier is? It might be a good starting point for getting you help.

Edit: I may have found it. Is this - http://www.zopomobileshop.com/en/28-...martphone.html - your phone? If so, the answer may lie in your operating system. I'm pretty sure that the Ice Cream Sandwich OS does NOT allow the moving of apps to the SD card - even if you're rooted, so you may not be able to do anything unless you install a custom rom which is set up to allow it.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 10-30-2012 at 11:30 PM.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Quote Originally Posted by aidan85 View Post
    thank cali...but still dont have anyone provide guide to root the zopo phone....
    i have google around and try the method at the zopomobile official website, but the method provided still cant root my phone.
    Haiz...
    Go here - https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...w=1280&bih=675 - there are a number of entries which deal with rooting that phone. Hopefully one of them will do the trick because that may be the ONLY way to achieve what you want to do.

my model is zopo zp500+, i have google around and try the method from the zopomobile (How to root Zopo Zp100 Zp200 Zp300 Zp500 Android 4.0.3 | ZOPO MOBILE BLOG) but i still not working...

I have some question here, actually should i flash my phone with the any rom provided ? and what the purpose to flash the rom ?

Hope you can help me on this...thanks...

I'm afraid that I am not a technician (I'm a moderator), nor am I familiar with your phone, so I can't give you any meaningful advice my friend. I was simply using Google to try to come up with some ideas for you to pursue. But don't give up yet - we have many knowledgeable members, so lets see if any pop in with suggestions.

Ask for support on zopomobile site

i have google around and try the method from the zopomobile (How to root Zopo Zp100 Zp200 Zp300 Zp500 Android 4.0.3 | ZOPO MOBILE BLOG) but i still not working...
    You can also ask for support on that zopomobile site, so I recommend you ask on the same link that you gave us.

I have ordered my ZOPO ZP500+ from etotalk with their PROM which means the phone should already be rooted when I get it. But I anticipate it will be another 10 to 14 days for I get my ZP500+. It still is in processing and has not yet left from the etotalk supplier.
    UltraDroid and aidan85 like this.

i have ask them, but yet still not reply...yest have try flash with cwm img and so on. but seems like still the same, i still cant move my apps to SD storange.
    32GB SD card, seems like useless....

i have ask them, but yet still not reply...yest have try flash with cwm img and so on. but seems like still the same, i still cant move my apps to SD storange.
    32GB SD card, seems like useless....
    I ordered my ZOPO ZP500+ with the etotalk PROM (which has 'root' functionality) from etotalk. I received an email today from etotalk that they have not shipped the phone to me as they can not currently root the phone. they asked if I wanted to wait ?

I have read etotalk succeeded in rooting the phone before in the past. So I speculate that ZOPO changed something in the phone, which may have 'broken' the nominal rooting procedure for this model. I have elected to not have etotalk ship the phone to me yet, but rather wait until they figure out how to root the ZP500+.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links