Just got one this week

This is a discussion on Just got one this week within the Pantech Crossover forums, part of the Pantech Android Phones category; After about 17 months of Backflip , I broke the dang thing and had to get a new phone. I went with the Crossover because ...

Thread: Just got one this week

Red face Just got one this week

After about 17 months of Backflip , I broke the dang thing and had to get a new phone. I went with the Crossover because it was the only phone the store had that had a hardware keyboard and wasn't the silly "facebook phone".

So far, I like it. It's much faster than the old Backflip and although Froyo is not the latest and/or greatest, it's better than Cupcake.

Anybody want to buy a nearly new Backflip battery?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    After about 17 months of Backflip , I broke the dang thing and had to get a new phone. I went with the Crossover because it was the only phone the store had that had a hardware keyboard and wasn't the silly "facebook phone".

So far, I like it. It's much faster than the old Backflip and although Froyo is not the latest and/or greatest, it's better than Cupcake.

Anybody want to buy a nearly new Backflip battery?
    I have one of those as well... if anyone wants it. LOL

Congrats on the Crossover though! How's the keyboard? I know the Backflip was a nice, if really different, keyboard.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    How's the keyboard? I know the Backflip was a nice, if really different, keyboard.
    Compared to the BF, the XO's keyboard is cramped. It's about the same width, but only about 75% of the height, so the keys are slightly smaller and they top of the keyboard butts right up against the bezel of the screen so I'm constantly hitting my thumbs on it. The Backflip really does have a nice design.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links