Samsung GS2 mobile network connection problems

This is a discussion on Samsung GS2 mobile network connection problems within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Hi, thanks for any help. I just bought a samsung gs2 for my first smart phone, so basically i have no idea what im doing ...

Thread: Samsung GS2 mobile network connection problems

Samsung GS2 mobile network connection problems

Hi, thanks for any help.
    I just bought a samsung gs2 for my first smart phone, so basically i have no idea what im doing most of the time.

My battery was draining constantly and I had to recharge 2 times a day and it would die overnight when i wasnt doing anything. so i found a website that suggested the app juice defender. it worked great at first and the battery was draining a lot less quickly. then a couple of days later, i noticed i could not get on the internet or use any apps that did without being connected to wifi.

i tried a few things: toggling airplane on and off --didnt seem to do anything
    uninstalled juice defender--nothing
    factory reset- nothing
    when i go to my status it shows mobile network disconnected
    when i go to mobile network use packet date is checked; network operators shows a default setup which cannot be clicked

not sure what else you would need to know or i would need to do as i am new to this. thank you for any help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

nvm i figured it out...well actually i emailed company for support and i got a reply that i was suspended. you cant listen to the radio or pretty much do anything besides go on the web w/o being in violation of the tos...so they had suspended me with no warming or notice after the fact. so i guess i have to look at other service providers b/c i like to listen to a radio station at work that i cant get any other way.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links