Hello, I Am a Micromax Canvas User

This is a discussion on Hello, I Am a Micromax Canvas User within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Helo Everybody, Greetings and many thanx to accept to this Forum. I am from Kolkata (India) and new to Android world. I am using Micromax ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CR6

Thread: Hello, I Am a Micromax Canvas User

Hello, I Am a Micromax Canvas User

Helo Everybody,
    Greetings and many thanx to accept to this Forum. I am from Kolkata (India) and new to Android world.
    I am using Micromax A91 Canvas light which is rooted by one of by welwisher. I am using Superuser app. and with Aviate Launcher. My anti virus is 360 mobile safe. My friend who has rooted the phone also disabled and deleted some pre installed apps of the phone, like Micromax official sight and built in browser etc.
    Now am facing a problem with the phone. When ever I am starting or reboot the phone it send a fresh registration message to Micromax. (Screen shot attached) and sometimes I can not make call. (Am using Idea Cellular with data connection and BSNL postpaid with this phone) The phone just hanged sometimes when I make call and have to reboot or Battary remove some cases.
    Please Help! I have factory reseted the phone sevaral times, but without result.
    Thanking You all again.
    Palasbhai.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum Palasbhai! Sorry, I'm not familiar with this device but hopefully somebody will be able to offer some assistance. Good luck!

tap'n

I join CR6 in welcoming you to the forum - and in saying that I am not familiar with your phone either. Hang on for a bit and see if anyone has some thoughts on how to resolve your problem (we have a large membership base in India).
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Twitter
    smalltownlife13
    Welcome aboard...
    The beatings will continue until moral improves...my new motto for work!
    Droid X Specific Site: www.droidxforums.com

Welcome to the site. Moved your thread to a help forum for responses.

Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Welcome to the site. Moved your thread to a help forum for responses.
    Many many thanks, am waiting...npls resolve my problem

Hello there,
    I came here with great expectation but so many days passed without any fruit. Now am facing a wotst problem, sometimes when I am going too make call using anyother sim, the phone hanged. And I have to reboot the phone.
    Pls resolve my critical problem....

Thanx a lot

Quote Originally Posted by promo87 View Post
    Well, what need to be done with your device is flashing the stock ROM, and let me tell you one thing before doing this you need to backup all of your data. Head over to the Google.com search for the "Micromax A91 Canvas stock ROM" the very first Google result will give you the Stock ROM, flash that ROM over your device it will start working fine.

Note: Why I am telling you to Google out is because I am a new user here and so I can't post links over here because it will violate the forum guidelines, so you need to help yourself out. But trust me with what I have shared with you, this will definitely fixed your problem.
    Many Many Thanx.....
    I read the blig pist what have yiu suggested, but can not back up my IEMI as the sught.suguggeated. Because I can jott download the MTk tools frrom.pkakaystire. The store do not tecognuse my A 92. Pls tell me what to do....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links