How To Order Images Within Gallery Folder So They View in a Chosen Sequence?

This is a discussion on How To Order Images Within Gallery Folder So They View in a Chosen Sequence? within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; I bought a Yoga2 8"tablet to give to a client so i can present my artworks in folder linked to the desktop. I have tried ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maadidevelopment

Thread: How To Order Images Within Gallery Folder So They View in a Chosen Sequence?

How To Order Images Within Gallery Folder So They View in a Chosen Sequence?

I bought a Yoga2 8"tablet to give to a client so i can present my artworks in folder linked to the desktop. I have tried to order them alphebetically, by numbering, etc but some are reverse order, some random and they need to be in the correct order. I have put so much time into preparing the images. How can i make them easily accessible and swipable in the right sequence and direction (some come right to left and some left to right also). Is there an app for this? Please, any help would be most appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Lurker maadidevelopment's Avatar
    Twitter
    mobileappsindia
    I recommend installing QuickPic from the Play Store. It gives the option of displaying thumbnails in a grid or matrix (like Gallery), or as a list, with the file name next to each thumbnail with sort options like name, date, taken date, and size.
    ggrant3876 likes this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links