Samsung Galaxy Note WiFi Problem

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy Note WiFi Problem within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Couple of days back I bought Samsung Galaxy Note. I am new to Android world. I have been trying to connect to home wireless but ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note WiFi Problem

Samsung Galaxy Note WiFi Problem

Couple of days back I bought Samsung Galaxy Note. I am new to Android world. I have been trying to connect to home wireless but it is not connecting. I also use HTC HD 7 (with Mango update) and it is connecting without any problem.

Can some please help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi ALL,

I have the same problem over my Samsung Note 16GB .. I was happy to have this gadget but I was disappointed as it can connect to my wifi at home but when login into Facebook etc etc web it just do not load it but once i off reopen again it works just 1 page then same problem again... happen I have called to Samsung Malaysia (Mr RAJ) the Samsung Mobile section technical department to solve my problem as he give me all detail like this:

1)type in *#526# ( is to reset the wifi setting or reload the devices) if it does not works then try the below way.(2)

2) Reset to Factory default (I have done it)

3) Ask me goto market place download a software called FXR WiFi Fix and Rescue .

4) Have installed and run the program.

But still same problem can't works... so i called him back but He never replay my call (Samsung Malaysia)

I was so disappoint about it could anyone knew what the problem like to be?

As I connected to my mobile hotspot (hardware wifi) it work prefect..

So I would like to tell you it is not the router problem have asked the telecom service centre check it out and changed to a DLINK router but as my Samsung Galaxy ACE works well and all my Apple Iphone 3 , 4 , 4s and Ipad2 works all well .

The Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 and my Samsung Galaxy Y does not work well on my wifi could anyone help me out...
    it seem like Samsung just wanted to have sale not sale after service at all... it is very disappointed as now is the 3rd week now still could not solved the problem.

Thanks..

P/S The Telecom company ask me to ask SAMSUNG about this matters it is not the router or the fibre optic line problem.
    Last edited by BeNaX; 02-15-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Please keep your problem to one thread. I suggested a few fixes in your other thread.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links