Uploaded New Android for HTC

This is a discussion on Uploaded New Android for HTC within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; hi al I just downlaoded the latest update from online to my andoid Desire HD. All was ok before but now my keybaord is in ...

Thread: Uploaded New Android for HTC

Wink Uploaded New Android for HTC

hi al
    I just downlaoded the latest update from online to my andoid Desire HD. All was ok before but now my keybaord is in Thai language. It was Englsih and Im' in Latvai so no reason to switch; I see no menu's to change languages on that ? IS there an app or download to fix this. I can't get to wifi to enter in my codes; can't sms and do much !!!

There is no keybaord app or menu to say what language I like . Why/Where can this happen. ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site. Someone should be along shortly to offer some help.

Thanks. I"m dead!. Any help on APPbrain. the web site with allot of Apps but getting Google PLAY on the phone should be there but NOT. so I have to get appbrain app on the phone somehow to get the rest going !

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links