Please Help Me Get My Coby7127 Tablet Running Again

This is a discussion on Please Help Me Get My Coby7127 Tablet Running Again within the Rescue Squad General forums, part of the Android Rescue Squad Support Forum category; Hello I am fairly new to tablets but have had androidphones. I own a coby kyros mid7127 tablet and thought everything was goinggreat. First I ...

Thread: Please Help Me Get My Coby7127 Tablet Running Again

Please Help Me Get My Coby7127 Tablet Running Again

Hello I am fairly new to tablets but have had androidphones. I own a coby kyros mid7127 tablet and thought everything was goinggreat. First I installed adb to get the device recognized by my pc with windowsvista on it. Things were looking good. Then I rooted my phone withsuperoneclick using my pc. Once I had that done I installed cwm (clockwork) andmade a back=up which was only saved onto my tablet. Once I had what would bethe only thing I needed I then downloaded ROM toolbox by jrummy, afteradjusting the processor speed the tablet was working great. Better than ever. Itried to adjust a few other things but soon realized that rom toolbox did notallow me to really adjust anything. So I uninstalled it. (I think this was mybig mistake). When I shut it down and restarted it got stuck in a boot loop thecoby sign comes on then it says android. But then the android logo turns offand comes right back on for anywhere from 3 to 10 seconds then repeats over andover. My device always says android like its working but wonít startcompletely. So I remembered when I was doing research on the proper things todo I saw a YouTube video by THE_KWA on how to use sdk to put a stock recovery.img back on your coby 7127 in specific. So I downloaded the jdk (java) thenthe sdk. I held down the volume and pushed the reset button to put the tab into"fast boot mode" (I think thatís what it is called) where it says toeither reset the device or plug in the usb cable. When I do that my pc tries toinstall the driver but fails so I think that because of this sdk wont work orrecognize my tablet I tried going into my platform tools folder and running thefast boot application but the command prompt flashes really fast and nothing. Iívetried holding the reset button for 10 seconds.30 seconds, a minute to no avail.Something else is when the tablet is not in fast boot mode and I just let it bootloop, when I plug it into my usb cable the pc recognizes it as an adb interfacedevice. When in fast boot mode it and I plug in the usb cable my pc does notrecognize the device and cannot install the drivers. Iíve installed the adbdrivers and the Motorola drivers, which I found online. I can choose from alist on my computer but Iím not sure what exactly the device would be called threesa few options e.g....adb sooner composite device, adb sooner kernel debuginterface, mot composite adb interface, but these are just generic drivers Ihave on my pc. Sorry for the long excerpt but I just wanted to make clearexactly what was going on. Also I am willing to pay someone that can help meget it fixed via PayPal as I know that peopleís time is valuable. Or even ifsomeone knows of a repair shop that can do it in the TAMPA, FLORIDA area

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello Bryan and welcome to Android.net. I deleted the two other shorter posts as this post tells your problem in more detail. You'll need to hang on for a bit until someone with more technical knowledge can come by and give you a hand. Posting multiple times in different threads won't speed up the process and is against forum rules.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Hello Bryan and welcome to Android.net. I deleted the two other shorter posts as this post tells your problem in more detail. You'll need to hang on for a bit until someone with more technical knowledge can come by and give you a hand. Posting multiple times in different threads won't speed up the process and is against forum rules.
    Yes i understand. Please dont think i was trying to "flood" the forum to get my question anwered more quickly. That was not my intention but was merely trying to give a quick overview as a reply to the other poster and to say would be willing to helpp out if i found some answers. additionally i was on my phone and it was acting up , hence the 2 different posts. when i got home to my pc and could type a proper statement i did so and didnt realize i could have or should have deleted the other post. this site has been a great help and didnt want to break any rules. Please accept this as my apology and if i do get the asnwer i need i am more than willing to help anyone else that i can. I want to be a useful contributor as i feel that forums are a great way to exchange information.

Hey no problem buddy! I wasn't yelling at you - at least, I didn't mean to sound like I was.

Hope you get the problem resolved quickly.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links